Sluggishness, inflammation, and skin conditions can all result from a buildup of toxins in your body. Luckily, there is a simple solution that can quickly have you living your best healthy life.
Research has uncovered numerous health benefits of the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients in plants. Juicing is a quick and easy way to add those nutrients from whole food sources into your everyday diet. If it sounds too good to be true, read on to learn about the benefits of juicing and adopting a plant-based lifestyle.
What is a Plant-Based Lifestyle?
I am not asking you to completely remove meat and dairy from your diet completely. If you are new to this lifestyle, rather, focus on receiving the majority of your nutrients from plant sources. This is not just fruits and vegetables. Some other common and readily available plant-based foods include:
• Beans and other legumes
• Nuts and seeds
• Whole grains
• Oils (like olive, avocado, coconut, and sunflower)
The Mediterranean diet is a popular plant-based diet that you may have heard about.
Making your own juice at home not only will get you more nutrients in your juice and save you more money… But the satisfaction you will get from pressing your own juice is just so amazing! 🙂 I love This Juicer!
This Omega juicer designed and engineered for health-conscious individuals who want a greater variety in their daily juicing routine, the VSJ843RS has the ability to juice everything from wheatgrass, leafy greens, fruits, and vegetables.
We all know that fruits and vegetables are good for us. But, have you ever tried to eat 10 servings of vegetables in a meal? It just isn’t realistic for most people. This is where juicing can help.
Juicing is the process of extracting the juice from fruits and vegetables. Most of the nutrients are extracted along with the juice, without the bulky fiber – or the discomfort it can cause later. Some of the great nutrients you can get from fruits and vegetables include:
- Protein – Yes, you read that right. Fruits, vegetables, and other plant-based foods have naturally occurring protein. Green leafy vegetables offer an excellent opportunity to add protein to your plant-based lifestyle.
- Enzymes – Enzymes are workhorses that help your body start biological processes. They help your body with digestion and extracting other nutrients from the foods you eat.
- Phytonutrients – Choose fruits and vegetables with a wide range of colors to maximize these and their benefits.
- Antioxidants – Along with phytonutrients, these are the powerhouses of the superfoods you have heard about. Antioxidants help fight free radicals, which damage the cells and tissues of your body.
- Minerals – There are twenty-one minerals that your body must have to function properly. Luckily for you, you can get all of them from juicing and a plant-based diet.
- Vitamins – You can find all thirteen vitamins needed by your body in a plant-based diet. Adding fresh fruits and veggies will make sure you get all the vitamins you need to start living your best healthy life.
I believe consuming home-pressed juice is one of the quick and easy ways to get your daily micronutrients into your cells. Your overall energy levels will go up and your skin will improve almost immediately.
Stay tuned.. my favorites juices for a beautiful complexion coming soon …
Please share your favorite juice recipes in the comments below.